How to Find the Best Piano Mover
Ask for recommendation
While asking your friends and family for recommendation, make queries like:
- Were you satisfied with the quality of the piano mover?
- Did they wrap the piano while moving? If not, how did the movers protect your piano and its surface?
- Were the movers dedicated and of a pleasant disposition?
List of piano moving company
Once you get a list of piano moving companies, visit them and ask these questions:
- What measures do they take to protect the piano
- What kind of moving tools and supplies do they use?
- What are the moving charges?
- How long they have been moving pianos?
- Are they insured?
- What’s their Department of Transportation (DOT) number?
- Are the people who will move your piano trained? It’s an important question to ask, as a piano is a heavy object and only a trained mover can move your piano in and out of the vehicle. You also do not want to forget any steps, narrow passages, etc. in order to avoid damage.
- Accidents happen. For example, while moving the piano, your wooden floor can become scratched. Because of this, ask about the measures the movers take in case of property damage(s).
Finalizing any particular piano moving company, contact the local Better Business Bureau to check whether there are any complaints against the company or not.
If you like to know more about piano movers Contact Us today.